Friday, August 8, 2008

Tag! Your it!

This is a fun little tag that I was given quite a while ago and actually forgot about. I tag Karrianne, Susan, Nathan, Megan, Jaren, Hannah, Annika, Isabel, Beckam, Nathaniel, Lilly, Issac, Nick, Sam, Peyton and Blake. I picked kids of all ages this time. I think it would interesting to see what a teenager would think. I actually started this before I was tagged because I wanted to know what my kids thought. I really want to tag everyone I know. In fact, If you are on my blog side bar and have not done this little exercise, considered yourself tagged. If you have not been tagged, feel free to tag yourself.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Christian- Your grounded!
Kennedy- Come back to me. (meaning, ask me later)
Scottlynn- Stop fighting!
Boston- I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
Christian- Her loving children.
Kennedy- A hug and a kiss.
Scottlynn- Breakfast in bed.
Boston- Don’t fight.

3. What makes mom sad?
Christian- When I get grounded.
Kennedy- Fighting.
Scottlynn- If I’m mean.
Boston-Don’t hit.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Christian- By cracking wise jokes?
Kennedy- By tickling me without even touching me.
Scottlynn- Pulling Megan's tooth.
Boston- Hot chocolate.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Christian- An angel.
Kennedy- A cookie. Hee hee hee.
Scottlynn- The kindest.
Boston- You’re my best friend.

6. How old is you mom?
Christian- 33 and two months.
Kennedy- 33.
Scottlynn- 3 1/2.
Boston- (three fingers)

7. How tall is your mom?
Christian- 5 foot 6.
Kennedy- I don’t know 7 foot 9?
Scottlynn- 4 foot 2.
Boston-5 foot tall.
(I am 5 foot 9)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Christian- Read her romantical books.
Kennedy- Read books.
Scottlynn- Dance.
Boston- Read to me.

9. What does your mom do when your not around?
Christian- Read.
Kennedy- Read.
Scottlynn- Shop.
Bpston- Calls me.

10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Christian- For Guinness book of world records the most books read.
Kennedy- Her dance school.
Scottlynn- Same as Kennedy.
Boston- For combination. (??? Whatever that means.)

11. What is your mom really good at.
Christian- Reading. (Okay smart alec. Enough with the reading comments.)
Kennedy- Singing and dancing.
Scottlynn- Dancing.
Boston- Reading to me.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Christian- Sports . (It's true.)
Kennedy- Picking out colors and things for decorating.
Scottlynn- Building.
Boston- Play a game with me.
(I love that they all had to think really hard on this question)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Christian- Dancing.
Kennedy- Dancing.
Scottlynn- Dancing.
Boston- Mom doesn’t work.

14. What is your moms favorite food?
Christian- Bread.
Kennedy- Play dough ice cream.
Scottlynn- Fruit.
Boston- Lucky charms! ( I think that's his favorite.)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Christian- She is a brilliant dancer.
Kennedy- That she teaches us.
Scottlynn- She helps me with my problems.
Boston- Play a game with her.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Christian- The dog who says, “I’ll play witcha, I’ll petcha, and I’ll call ya George!”.
Kennedy- Olivoil, from popeye.
Scottlynn- Lady on lady and the tramp cuz your so sweet and lady is so sweet.
Boston- Conductor from Thomas and the magical railroad. (Alec Baldwin... hm.)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Christian- Sometimes we go get ice cream together or play game cube.
Kennedy- Dance.
Scottlynn- Dance.
Boston- Read to me.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Christian- We both love to read and we have a good sense of humor.
Kennedy- We both can get firing mad.
Scottlynn- She was a sweet kid and I am a sweet kid.
Boston- Our same shirts. (what the heck is he talking about?)

19. How are you and your mom different?
Christian- You are a woman, and I am a man. (said like Nacho Libre.)
Kennedy- Our height.
Scottlynn- Our hair color (little does she know my real color is about the same.)
Boston- Watching TV (?????)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Christian- She gives me hugs and kisses and she says she loves me and she cares for me and all that jazz.
Kennedy- By giving us rewards and by giving us hugs and kisses.
Scottlynn- By telling us and by taking us to the store and buying us toys.
Boston- I love you.

1 comments:

Funny Farmer said...

I love how each child's answer is really about them, not you. It's all about perspective.

Love the reading comments from Christian. So now we know what you do all day!!! :P