Saturday, August 23, 2008

Positive Reinforcement


My sweet Boston is always so full of positive words. He tells me I'm doing a good job all the time. He is also sort of a nut saying goofy things all the time. So, this morning I helped him put in a Blue's Clues movie and he responded with a jovial,"That's my girl!" I am so grateful for such positive feedback so early in the morning, and I'm happy to know that I am his girl. What a great example he is to me. He just makes me feel like a better person. I love this kid.

3 comments:

Emily A. Gunderson said...

I love it when my kids do this! "You're really good at making your bed, mom."

"Wow, the kitchen looks really good"

Doesn't happen too often.

Funny Farmer said...

This boy is a charmer, and he is completely sincere! I love hanging out with him because he makes me feel like the funniest coolest person in the world -- except for when I'm driving, then I can't do anything right! Too funny, that kid.

Amy said...

I am discovering that the babies in the family are the most caring, self-less, and funniest kids!

I think they have all that time when they're little to observe the rest of the crew and as soon as they start to talk, they are full of it!

Boston is hilarious! He is one of favorite sunbeams!