Friday, August 22, 2008

I hate barking dogs!

I hate big fat barking dogs at 3 AM!!!

5 comments:

Rindee said...

Thus we don't have a dog, and have no future plans of owning one, either...unless we could find a breed that doesn't bark, buries it's poop, doesn't smell bums, or put their wet noses on you.

Randi said...

Guess you wouldn't like being my neighbor. However, our dog doesn't sit outside and bark all night. Dogs don't know any better, it's their owners who should.

Funny Farmer said...

One of my top pet peeves. Shotguns work well for that problem, I'm told.

Erica said...

Whoa, sounds like things are a little crazy over on that side of the neighborhood. Although shotguns work, I recommend a bb gun.....shuts up a barking dog without leaving evidence!

Amy said...

The key to dogs is wait until your kids are old enough to take care of them.

And let them sleep inside at night so they don't bug your neighbors!