Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blue Ribbon


Look at what my awesome Kennedy did this summer. She is a member of a 4H sewing group here in town and she won a blue ribbon at the county fair for sewing this cute dress. She loves sewing and is very good at it. I wish I knew a little bit more to help her with some projects during the school year but at least it is a great summer activity. She has sewn pajama pants, pillows, shorts, bags, and even dolls. She is such a talented girl and I am very proud for how hard she worked on this dress. Good job Ken.

4 comments:

Rindee said...

Great Job, Kennedy! What a wonderful thing to be learning such a useful skill at such a young age. Not many kids know how to sew (not many adults nowadays, either). Doesn't it make you feel good to see your kids spending their time on something worthwhile?
Rayna has been wanting to learn to sew, I would love to learn more about this 4H sewing club.

Funny Farmer said...

Way to go, Kennedy!

I have always been curious about your children's names - how did Kennedy get her name?

peacekeeper said...

that is awesome! great job! i should come take lessons from you kennedy!

Amberlyn said...

WOW!!! GREAT JOB KENNEDY!!! What a huge accomplishment!!!