Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rotten kids!


When Kennedy got out of school today, this is what her bike looked like. They bent the handle bars, crushed the bell which is no longer even one solid object (thus not shown in picture), kicked the front wheel out of alignment, ripped the seat off and lost the pieces to even hold it on. And this was done DURING SCHOOL!!! What the heck? Man, some kids are so ROTTEN.

9 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

I know they can't take responsibility for our kids bikes and scooters, but I hope you reported it! Time for some classes on vandalism!
Sarah
p.s. You just convinced me not to let the kids bring their bikes to school!

Amy said...

Where were the teachers? That's my question....

Logan wanted to ride his scooter the other day and I put him off. Next time he asks, I can show him your blog.

That makes me sick.

Michele said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that happened at school! Why were there kids out by the bikes without teachers around??? Well I guess we don't know it was kids, were any other bikes ruined?

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I am sorry to hear about that. Jeremy has been begging to ride his bike but now I am not so sure. When I read the post I was hoping you weren't talking about your kids. Good luck! Poor Kennedy? How is she handling it?

Emily A. Gunderson said...

Oh, I feel you're biking pain. I can't tell you how many bikes I went through as a kid. It is rotten having them ruined/stolen.

Malissa said...

If you find out who it was let me know & I will beat them up for Kennedy! How MEAN!

Randi said...

Oh my gosh! I am seriously disgusted just knowing there are such rotten kids running around out there. How can they live with themselves?

Carter has been begging to ride his bike to school and I was leary of letting him because the bikes just sit out there in the open. Now I'm decided that he will never bring his bike to school. It's practically new.

Sorry this happened to you!

Jeanine Reynolds said...

K- let me know and I'll help Malissa. I never let my kids ride their bikes and now I'm glad I didn't. I'm so sorry... that totally sucks!!

TiffanyHarrison said...

I can't believe that!! Well...I can because some kids are so rotten, but at the same time it kills me!! Corbin & Trey have been riding their bikes to school the last couple of days, but after this it will be scooters (because they can take it to class with them) or nothing!! I am so sorry this happened to such a sweet girl!! Dang kids!