For those of you who don't know, this is my dance student Megan. She is an absolute dream student and a fabulous dancer! I have had the privilage now of pulling TWO of her teeth. You need to look on her moms blog (funny farm) and read the post called,"teethies". Her dad pulled out one, her P.E. teacher pulled out one, I have now pulled out two, she herself has pulled out three, but her mother has never pulled one. Aparently they worked on it last night but today she came to my house and it just popped right out.
Here is Megan holding her tooth about 3 minutes after walking in my door.
Hey Lisa, isn't this a precious moment? I just have to rub it in a little. You may be better than me at gardening, cooking, cleaning, farming, blogging, and basically all those important life skills but I am a pro at pulling teeth. Megan says,"Sorry mommy".
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

6 comments:
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!
I totally loosened that tooth for you last night!
I should have known better than to let her come over there into the tooth-pulling den.
Of course, you know this means war.
OH and uh, I am not better than you at cleaning. Have you not seen my Reality Check pic on my blog? Hello!? Your house, otoh, is pristine.
Amidey is the tooth pulling queen. When she was a child and found she could get money for her teeth. she would pull at her teeth that were just a little loose until they would come out.
OK this is Amidey's mother. I have no idea how to do this blog thing, but I did not want my note to be anonymous, but oh well
Can you pull Courtney's teeth? She has 2 that are ready with teeth coming in behind them and she won't let anyone touch them! I'll give you a dollar for each of her teeth you pull! lol
Ooooooo yeah this could be a lucrative side business for you if you play it right! Have Christian make a sign to go on top of to your Crazy Lady sign:
The Doctor is IN! Teeth pulled, CHEAP!"
Post a Comment