So after the baptism we also had our spring dance recital. Here I am posting ALL the pictures I have of the recital....oh that's right, I HAVE NONE! So between a baptism and actually being in charge of the recital, I don't have ONE picture of my kids or the 50 or so dancers I have taught for the past year! So I am asking you, if you have any pictures, please send them to me. My friend Rindee has some picutres of her daughter and a video of one of Scottlynn's dances on her blog so maybe you can go there and check out that. That is if I can ever figure out how to put a link to her blog. She states in her blog that she was greatful she didn't have to help and I thought, I should have assigned her to take some pictures of my kids. I think Lisa will have some on her blog too although I think her blog is private. They are both master bloggers and plan for such events. Either way, at least the recital was fabulous and I will have an amazing video but not for a few months. Even then I will definately have to get help to figure out how to put any sort of link on here. It was my birthday too. Does that give me any excuse?
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

3 comments:
Honey, I have at least 50 pictures of your kids. I will burn them on a disk and bring them over to you.
Sometimes I think maybe I should make my blog unprivate... it would be so much simpler and maybe I'd become famous and could actually get rich off of it!
Yeah. Like that'll ever happen. Sheesh.
here's the address to my site:
http://rindee.blogspot.com
in case anyone wants to see.
Amidey, I'll email you the pics and videos so you'll have them if you want them!
You did it!! Good deal...and I have to say that Scottlynn's baptism was wonderful!! The spirit was very strong and it was so sweet how emotional everyone was!! It made it even more special :^) Well, welcome to the blogging world...I havn't been blogging for that long, but it is SO fun!!
Post a Comment