Monday, July 28, 2008

I am so POPULAR!!!

Okay so I am just thrilled to see that my counter has reached over 1000 visitors. That means all three of my friends have checked out my blog at least 333 times each. Hold your applause! Oh alright, clap away. Let me take a bow. I would first like to thank Amberlynn for first introducing me to the blogging world and helping me set up my blog. I would like to thank Lisa for inspiring me everyday and challenging me to post even half as much as she does. I would love to thank all of my neighbors who I have added to my side bar without their permission. I would like to thank my children for giving me so many joyous events to post, and my mother for well...giving me life. My husband for watching TV while I type away. I would also like to thank blogspot for their spell checker. I'm sure the music would start playing now to get me off of here but I destroyed my music player for that very reason, so it would not distract from my amazing intellect. I am thankful for sleepless nights and digital cameras....and...and, oh crap, kids need me. Gotta go.

Oh! Please leave a comment. Even if its just what outfit you are wearing today. It makes me feel popular!

9 comments:

Emily A. Gunderson said...

I am one of those neighbors who added you without your permission. Love ya, Amidey, hurray for large numbers.

Amberlyn said...

Let's see my outfit today is rolled up pants to create my own capris with a green shirt and white shade underneath. I did have my hair down to show off my beautiful locks then decided to pull it up into a pony tail since it was getting in my way.

By the way, your welcome. I didn't do much but I was so happy to help.

And by the way, where do you get that counter?

Funny Farmer said...

Yes, afterall...
It's all about popular.
It's not about aptitude,
It's the way you're viewed,
And it's very shrewd to be,
Very very popular, like, ME.

Rachel L said...

Amidey, you are popular! I just love you...and your mom for giving you life.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Congratulations Amidey! That is exciting and you make me laugh.

Halley said...

Well at least I have done something, even if it was just to give you life. you the only one who ever reads my blog.

Randi said...

I am still in my pj's and it's almost 2:00!!! Although I do credit myself that my house is clean and my kids are all dressed and fed! Lol! And, btw, isn't it fun to be POPULAR???? Lol!

Amberlyn said...

I am a retard. I can not for the life of me figure out that silly counter!!!

Help Me Oh Miss Popular One!!!!

Michele said...

Yes, I too want to know how you got your visits count! I am sure I am not as popular as you are, but I can hope! :-)