I was going to post a great little ditty on my kids swimming lessons tonight. I was going to make a post for the most amazing Maple Oat Bread. I even found an old video of our dearly beloved grandpa singing that I was going to post, but instead I quickly paid my bills and thought I am just going to see what we spent last month in gas.
$796.43
CA-CHING!!!
So I am too depressed and need to go stick my nose in a book and leave this cruel cruel world for a while until I can fall asleep some time early in the morning. I promise I will snap out of it by tomorrow and fill you all in with the blessings in my life but for now you can all feel my misery.
I know everyone is feeling the gas crunch but man, it is KILLING US!
Anyone know of any great fantasy books I can check out or borrow? None of that better your life stuff, just something I can escape into....and yes I have read all the twilight series already...twice actually.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

4 comments:
GULP! Yikes girl. Is there any way his company can help out on the fuel costs? They're willing to pay your mortgage, maybe they'll give him a fuel stipend...? It's worth asking, right?
I know that my kids and I are riding bikes everywhere possible to cut down on around town trips. Just a round trip to dance lessons costs 40 cents worth of gas! That doesn't sound like much, but when there are eight trips per week (four lessons, two trips each lesson) during the school year, it starts to add up quick!
Okay it's been two days and you have not snapped out of your depression to fill us in on the blessings of your life.
Snap! Post!
I've snapped back! I just went to the childrend museum up in Ogden yesterday and in fact I have about 5 things I need to post about but this morning I am teaching YOUR daughter dance. Maybe this afternoon. I did notice your blogs are slowing a little. NO more 4 blogs a day...whats up? Oh thats right, you start walking again and leave us all in the dust to live our own life instead of reading about yours. Okay, so I will do at least one blog today...later....after dance.
Promises, promises. I'm gonna hold you to that, missy.
Suddenly my life doesn't seem so interesting anymore. I think I peaked with the killing chicken post.
Post a Comment