I realize I am getting behind in blogging some events such as swimming lessons, fourth of july, etc. but I just decided to go with most recent and fill in the blanks later. Yesterday we went to the Tree House Children's Museum up in Ogden. It was the most amazing place for kids. Christian didn't go with us because he is at scout camp for the week but we did meet up with Gary's sister Laura, her hubby Marvin, their twins MarleeAnn and Kenden, Gary's sister Bonnie and her kids Kendrick, and Taylor, Gary's sister Michele and son Ty, and Grandma Janet. Gary couldn't make it even though he works just north of there, he had a meeting in Salt Lake that afternoon. Here are some pictures of the day.
Boston's favorite, the fire truck.





Scenes from inside the Indian Tee Pee



Boston's favorite, the fire truck.





Scenes from inside the Indian Tee Pee



Cooking in the kitchen.
Ty's favirote the trains.
First runner's up in the block building contest.









1 comments:
Hi Amidey, this is Justin - now I see you everywhere. :D
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun
Here's our family blog that my wife runs - http://theparsonsplace.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
Post a Comment