This summer the kids took swimming lessons from Seven Peaks Waterpark. I love it there because the class sizes are small and they get a free pass to Seven Peaks. It costs the same as lessons at the local pool but you do pay a little bit more for the gas to drive up there ,but hey what's a little more in gas?
Here is a video of Scottlynn diving. She was so nervous to learn to dive but I think she is a pro already. Look at this smooth glide.
Christian has been diving for a while now and is doing a supurb job.
Now Kennedy on the other hand is doing okay but just doesn't quite get the glide effect yet. It'll come, it'll come.
Now Boston is no quite diving yet but he is a wild man in the water! All he would do for the video was go under.
Ahhh, the talent.
Okay so this last one is just for laughs. Boston's two teachers sort of crossed paths and sent him and a girl down the slide alone. Of coarse there was a life guard watching at the bottom but it was funny to see how stuck in the tube he was.

4 comments:
Ok that last one was hilarious. I had to watch it three times to believe how far down that little hole his body was! It's a good thing he held on tight so he didn't slip out out the bottom!
Hey Amidey~ I check your site, too. LOVE IT.
I might just have to try out swim lessons at Seven Peaks for next year. Free pass, sweat!!!!
Love Boston's squished ride down the slide!!!
I've never even thought to go to Seven Peaks for lessons. We go to Provo City pool for lessons, so we might as well get a free pass right? We are already spending the gas money!! I love the video of Boston coming down the slide stuck!! So cute!!:^)
Post a Comment