Today it was quite stormy and Boston, try as he does to be brave, is scared of storms. He doesn't like the wind or rain and especially hates thunder and lightening. So today, looking out at the kids in the storm he says,
Mom.
Yes?
Um the kids are.... You need to protect.....
I need to protect the kids from the storm?
No. You need to protect.....
I need to protect you from the storm?
Yes. No. You need to protect the world from the storm.
Oh.... okay, I will protect the world from the storm (uhhh... how do I do that?)
Scottlynn! It's alright. Mom is going to protect the world from the storm.
Isn't it amazing the things kids think we can do? I wish I had a huge umbrella to protect the world just for him. Oh the hearts of children.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

1 comments:
I love that he wanted to protect the whole world, and that he thinks you have the power to do it. So cute, that boy.
Post a Comment