Saturday, November 28, 2009

5 minute Friday

I am starting five minute friday. This is where I take five minutes and post something. Only five minutes. If I run out of things to say, I'll stop early and if I run out of time I may stop mid sentence. But surely I can fit five minutes into this day to post something.

This week has been crazy (whats new?). Christian started out the week sick. Fever, cough. Not sick enough to keep him flat in bed, just sick enough he had to stay home and talk NON STOP with a froggy voice.

Oh! And just a quick story about how truly airheaded my THIRTEEN year old son is...Gary asked Christian to take the turkey out of the deepfreeze so it could thaw out a little (we brined it, posted earlier). So C comes up and says,"Dad, I couldn't get it out of the bucket, the water is like frozen around it."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! He was going to place a RAW turkey on the CONCRETE FLOOR of my storage room. SERIOUSLY?!

Running out of time! Okay, baby has croup. Poor girl. Oh and with sick kids we couldnt go to Garys sisters for Thanksgiving so we threw it together here. then a christmas carol movie with Jim Carrey which i slept through because i have been up every night with a sick baby.

Still, its been a nice holiday and I have much to be thankful for. And no I didnt go Black Friday Shopping. Waiting for payday to go Christmas shopping :-/

2 comments:

Funny Farmer said...

blast I forgot to do this. I just did Stream of Consciousness Sunday.

Haha.

Funny Farmer said...

haha the word verifier said dumdum. hee hee