Boston had the best dream last night. He dreamed he was flipped up in the air by a whale tail. Isnt that funny. He is so happy this morning because he had so much fun in his dream last night.
So today is final rehearsal and I FORGOT THE AMP! It is going to be a crazy day for sure but hopefully it will run smoothly.
I am not passing out flyers this year but the recital is tomorrow (Sat. Dec 12th) at 5pm at the Spanish Oaks. (however if you have a dancer, they need to be there at 4)
Hope you all can make it. Its a wonderful Christmas event!
Since I only had about 10 seconds to spend on this post, I am way out of time. Sorry but as the heading says, thats all I got!
See you there!
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment