Six months... SIX MONTHS I have been teaching her to say, "Ma ma ma ma ma".
Tonight she is laying on a blanket singing, "Da da da da da da!"
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
Life isn't just waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain.
Six months... SIX MONTHS I have been teaching her to say, "Ma ma ma ma ma".
Tonight she is laying on a blanket singing, "Da da da da da da!"
2 comments:
She's a genius! Sadly those "d"'s are much easier to pronounce that those beautiful melodious "m"'s in Ma ma ma ma! Dang it!
She was doing that when we were sitting on the couch Wednesday afternoon while you were finishing up the clam chowder... but I didn't have the heart to tell you.
Besides - her first word was weeks ago, when she said "UNGA!" during the BYU football game. haha
Post a Comment