Monday, September 1, 2008

Backwards Boston



This summer my friend Lisa was tending Boston and they went swimming at the reservoir. (Yes, she is always taking him on these grand adventures which is why he loves her more than life itself...if that is even possible for him.) When they got home she asked him to go get dressed. For some reason he decided to put all his clothes on backwards. This was not some random mistake, he wanted them on backwards. Some times I want to get in that boys head for just a few seconds and try to figure out what the heck he is thinking.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Very creative!

Good thing you are so fun- other moms wouldn't be able to handle his expressions of weirdness!

I love it when kids go against the grain. Remind me I said that when my kids are teenagers. :)