Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christian the sweaty and discusting Boy Scout




My son became an official Boy Scout this summer and he is loving it. He gets to go camping once a month and ends up coming home looking like this. Dude, He is sweating MUD! I can't believe how dirty they come back from hiking. I always think he is super tan but then he showers and nope, he's the same color. On his last camp out they hiked up Mt. Loafer. Only three boys and two leaders made it to the top. Can you guess who one of those boys was? CHRISTIAN!!! I am so proud of him for going the distance. He is a great Boy Scout

3 comments:

Funny Farmer said...

Real Men Get Dirty!

Michele said...

WOOHOO! Yay for him!

The "Wild West's" said...

Oh, my gosh it seems like just yesterday he was a Webelo in my den! I can't believe how fast the time goes! Hope you don't mind I took a peek at your blog off of Amy's.