Sort of feeling like this today...you know, CRAZY! And not really "Crazy ha ha", more, "Crazy yikes!"
Still, it's funny right?
Life isn't just waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain.
Sort of feeling like this today...you know, CRAZY! And not really "Crazy ha ha", more, "Crazy yikes!"
Still, it's funny right?
Posted by Crazy Lady at 1:14 AM
Labels: crazy lady
4 comments:
Hi. I saw your reply to my comment on the Funny Farm and decided to check out your blog. Love it! Love the picture for today, the name of your dance studio, that you have four kids (me too), and that your boy scout sweats mud. I have 4 scouts (hubby and three sons. Love them - hate the laundry!
If I ever look like that please shoot me. And if I ever feel like that I'll shoot myself. That's probably as bad as it can get.
I look like that. How dare you mock my pain!
Debbie, its awsome to have you here...welcome. Lisa, you DONT look like that! Did you see her pencil thin eyebrows. Lol! Just kidding there are a few other differences too.
Post a Comment