Beautiful! She is such a cutie... especially that last picture with that bottom lip sticking out. So here's my question- Do you live in Utah? Reason I'm asking, the large flower bow (love them but have only been able to buy them when visiting Utah) and the leaves in the pictures of your kids have colors :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful family. Kari
I am The Crazy Lady! I am married and I have SIX kids. I used to run a dance school in my home but for now I am a stay at home mom. Juggling 6 kids and a very busy husband is enough to make anyone loose their mind, but we just keeping dancing together through life. Please leave a sweet comment on my blog, it makes me feel special.
7 comments:
So STINKING Cute!!!!
Even with the flower that's as big as her face!!!
Adorable pictures!! I miss having a baby...and then I remember they grow up!! :)
Good job on the pictures. Quynn's growing up and she's adorable.
Another BEAUTIFUL Angelsey!
I love the bath tub picture. Is it going to join the others in on the upstairs bathroom wall?
Sigh... i miss you guys!
Cute pictures!!! She is adorable with those bright blue eyes :) Good to see you guys this past weekend.
Beautiful! She is such a cutie... especially that last picture with that bottom lip sticking out. So here's my question- Do you live in Utah? Reason I'm asking, the large flower bow (love them but have only been able to buy them when visiting Utah) and the leaves in the pictures of your kids have colors :)
Thanks for sharing your beautiful family.
Kari
Post a Comment