QUYNN JUST ROLLED OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
(Like 30 seconds ago)
From back to belly.
No more laying her on the couch I guess.
My baby is growing up!
WAAAAAHHHHH!
(She just did it again!)
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
Life isn't just waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain.
QUYNN JUST ROLLED OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
(Like 30 seconds ago)
From back to belly.
No more laying her on the couch I guess.
My baby is growing up!
WAAAAAHHHHH!
(She just did it again!)
Posted by Crazy Lady at 1:03 PM
Labels: milestones
4 comments:
Goes by fast! My baby will be three in a week and a half...3!! Crazy!
Krew just started this new trick too, but once he gets to his tummy he can't figure out how to get back off it-and he HATES tummy time, so he crys and crys. I have been flipping him back over all day long! They are growing up too fast :(
awwwww shucks. I miss those days. Lub your new profile pic. Such a cutie patootie, you are.
It does happen way too fast! But it's so much fun to watch them reach all those milestones that first year. Start counting!
Post a Comment