Guess what?! I got a new camera!!! It is amazing! So now I can blog all the time! Oh, actually, no. I mean who are we kidding? My blogging had very little if nothing to do with my camera and I really have no firm plans to blog any better. I mean I want to, but who knows. Maybe this summer. Blah.
I have taken a couple of self portraits and all I can say is that this baby is too good. It is so good that you can see all my old lady wrinkles and possibly even some split ends on my hair. Ug.
But the really really REALLY great news... is that it takes awesome video. My other camera was horrible at that but look at this!
.(Btw, this is my first time posting a video so I hope it even works.)
Okay, I know it's kind of a lame video. I mean nothing real dramatic but oh man, isn't she adorable? I really might have to do a bit more blogging with such an easy way to record video
So Quynn is growing up wayyyy too fast. She turned 9 months and got a tooth! Here is a picture of the first day it came in. I think she was way excited to get a tooth because the whole family had dentist appointments that day and she wanted to show it off.
(This was taken with my phone and she is waaaaaay cheesin it so you can see her new front bottom tooth. I just have to laugh at this picture. Isn't it funny?)
Btw, we got a new dentist and I am in LUV! They have coolio tv's above your head and flouride they paint on your teeth which is actually really irritating but kind of cool.
Anyway, I am out of time already. Gotta go pick Ken up from Softball. She is turning into a real pro athlete!
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

4 comments:
What kind of camera is it?
Jennifer, It's a Cannon PowerShot A3000 IS. It is so tiny I can't believe it is so amazing. 10.0 megapixels, 4X optical zoom. I am loving it!
Cute pic of you and video of baby! Can't wait to see more posts!!
I love my cannon powershot, but it is only the A630 model. I got it for $80 on clearance at Target and as my first digital camera, I couldn't be happier.
congratulations, new things are so fun.
Post a Comment