Sunday, February 14, 2010

8 things I am thankful for this Valentines Day.

A weekend you would think I would want to forget but I really don't.

1 - Running water in my house to rinse fun dip out of five year old boy's eye.

2 - Aloe vera and ice packs to soothe a 9 year old girl's burned arm (30 seconds after rinsing fun dip out of brother's eye).

3 - The cool movie Avatar, even if I did fall asleep for the end of it. :-(

4 - My husband's job even if they did call him in Saturday night.

5 - The hotel he could stay in up at work while he threw up every half hour all night long.

6 - IB Profin to take down husbands fever, as well as sprite and chicken noodle soup.

7 - Humidifier for a baby who came down with a nasty cough over the weekend.

8 - Essential oils that make my house reak but hopefully will keep us from all getting the stomach flu and definately helps babies get better from a nasty cough.

You know, this weekend didn't turn out quite like I had picutred, but I really do have so much to be grateful for. Oddly it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I guess I'm just happy to be surrounded with so much love this Valentines day.

Btw, Gary got me the most beautiful flowers, twelve red tulips and twelve blue iris. They are so beautiful. Thanks babe!

1 comments:

OldBoatGuy said...

Crazy Lady..... I am thankful that you are my daughters freind.