I am just wondering, who is Dharaa? She is listed as my most recent follower and yet she never leaves a comment. I would love to look up a little about her but she doesn't even have her own blog (which by the way I think is totally cheating).
So who are you, Dharaa? How did you find me and why the heck would you want to follow my blog when I post so little. Lemme guess, it must be my silent sense of humor.
Does anyone know who this Dharaa person is? It's a little hard to make out a face from the gray silhouette picture. Maybe your name should be The Shadow. And it should always be written with itallics...The Shadow.
Are you friends with Pat? I know she was stalking blogs for a while.
So, do you have any money? I am hoping you are some long lost relative who is about to die and wants to leave me your millions. Oh, did I just say I want you to die? That sort of sounded like a threat. I didn't mean that. Okay, this is going all wrong.
If you are Dharaa or if you know her (I am assuming Dharaa is a girls name) please leave a comment and release me from all this suspense.
Speaking of followers, I am up to a whopping 10. I know I don't get around to posting much lately but I just want to say thanks to all of my fellow stalkers for staying faithful through my dry spell.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

5 comments:
Okay either you are really really bored tonight or you are on something.
But since Dharaa follows me too, I'm curious. will she ever fess up?
I stalk your blog too... sorry... I'll start commenting now that I've fessed up to stalking you in real life as well as cyber life... I'm also adding your blog to my list.
I don't know Dharaa. I'm no help!
Dear Crazee Laid-ee,
(pardon my spellings but i lurrve screwing them)
Ooka.....the catz outta the bag.....
I confess that i av been stalking your 'not-so-populated' blog .... and gee, i dint know i will become famous.....Hmmm...thtz wat happens wen u choose 'not to' become an anonymous follower....I also dint knw that one is supposed to leave an obligatory comment...But if thtz the law of the land then so be it... :-)
And damn...!! u almost made me revisit my feelings of getting caught ...wen i used to pig out on forbidden chocolates frm the refrigerator (of cuz on the sly)and my mother used it discover the choc-wrappers under my pillow....and raise her eyebrows at me....
I m new to the blog world....and i simply love the way u write(wateva little)
So Kudos....
and looking forward to more.....
All I have to say is,
"Dang, anything else?"
Watch this clip from you tube, you'll understand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M
Dharaa, glad you could come out of hiding and introduce yourself...well sort of. I still don't really know who you are but hey, WELCOME.
Amy - I think there is seriously something wrong with your sense of humor, but I LOVE it! Dang girl!
Post a Comment