Uhhhhh no. But I am still alive. I have some great post ideas rolling around in my head. I have some even better post ideas that I have photographed and are still sitting either in my camera or in my computer. I just hate that it says 4 WEEKS on the side bar for the last time I posted so, here you go. A post. Well, sort of. Okay, not really.
So the good news is I am sleeping sooooo gooooood at night.
The bad news is, I have no time for blogging.
I would promise that a new post is coming, and it is entirely possible, but no way am I going to promise anything. For now, have fun blogging and I hope to join you again soon, just as soon as I catch up in life. Ya right. Does that ever happen?
Okay, gotta run.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

3 comments:
Yay, I have missed you and wondered how things are going. So glad to hear that you are still alive.
At least one of your followers is looking forward to your next post, but no pressure. he he
At least you're sleeping well at night. That's almost as important as blogging.
She sleeps purty good in the daytime, too.
A girl of extremes. Never a dull moment at the Crazy Lady's House.
Post a Comment