Today I had yet another ultrasound. This one was really cool. My doctor moved into a new office with a brand new ultrasound machine. I got to see the 4 chambers of the heart beating. It was so cool! I also saw the spine, stomach, and bladder. Here are two pictures. The first one is the baby's face. It is sucking on its hand and the other hand is on it's cheek. How precious is that?
The second picture is a picture of it's feet. Too cute!
Sorry, no pictures of the bladder. I know you all wanted to see that.
I am feeling really good now which is great but now I have pain from dancing. Yes, my doctor knows and yes I am being careful to try and not over do it. It is mostly just ligament and muscle pain.
I also have been feeling HUGE! I don't remember being so big this early on. Well, I found out there is a reason for that. I am measuring 2 and 1/2 weeks big. The due date is correct, I think I'm just having a baby elephant. I have thought about posting a picture of my big belly, but I hate ANY picture of me. The last thing I want to put up is one that focuses on my round waist.
I know I haven't posted much lately and I'm hoping to get that blogging bug back soon but there are so many other things going on in my life. Yes, things I should be recording on my blog but hey, I'm not Wonder Woman any more right?
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

10 comments:
Apparently our time has been to long to know your pregnancy history and issues, but CONGRATS! I wish the best to you, and once again...slow down.
Glad to hear things are going well for you and the baby! :-)
That's one good lookin' kid! So glad you're feeling better now that you're in the backstretch. Get it? Backstretch? bada bing!
Sheesh. Tough crowd. :shrug:
Cute pictures of the baby babe!!!
You really should take a picture of your glowing pregnant self. As hideous as you may think you look, your posterity will love to see what you looked like.
I'm glad I took pics of myself.
I think you look very cute! That sounds like I'm hitting on you, I'm not... really!
I don't take pictures of myself either. Ick. Although I wish I had pictures of me before I had my twins just to show how incredibly HUGE I was.
Congrats! I'm glad that your feeling good, well as good as you can when your pregnant.Curtis and I are coming up to Utah the last week in Feb, so we should try to get together if your feeling up to it.
Congrats Amidey. So glad you are pregnant and that it is going well. You didn't look pregnant in the video Jen posted of Ali's dance class.
I'm so happy that everything is working out this time- I prayed every night that it was this child's time to come because I wasn't sure if you and your family could survive anymore heartache- and I didn't want you to.
Everytime I see you, I think how beautiful you look.
Embrace the belly....
I am so happy for you. How far along are you? I totally understand about the dry spell I'm trying to get the blog bug back too. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment