Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christian's first surgery


 Christian has always wanted to be a surgeon.  So last night when Scottlynn came to me with a slight surgical need I knew the perfect person to pass the buck to.  Scottlynn had a new molar that had pushed through the gum, leaving a chunk of gum dangling in her mouth, which is most annoying! 


  Scottlynn was a little nervous but a good patient.  
  

Quynn wanted to play nurse but was mostly in the way.  Of coarse the head lamp was added for a better visual of the surgical site and it looks cool too!
.

He played around with it for a while.  It was clearly stuck on too hard for him to pinch it off using tweezers so he decided to just go for it with some tiny scissors.  Scottlynn wasn't sure about that idea but it actually didn't hurt one bit. :-)

One quick snip and there it was! EW!  Isn't that disgusting?!!!
 
A quick inspection of his work showed she was good to go. Christian was so thrilled!  And Scottlynn felt much better. 


I am thinking in his future career he wont be allowed to have his cat in the operating room

3 comments:

Daniel and Bonnie Farnsworth said...

That is crazy and amazing all at the same time. Scottlynn must trust her brother. I don't know that I would ever have let my brother operate on me. :)

Britt said...

I think Christian has a great future ahead of him. Now he can always remember his first patient.

I hope little Briggs is doing better!

Funny Farmer said...

Haha love the line about the cat in the operating room!

:-D