Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thoughts

I have really been feeling bad about my poor poor blog. I do want to blog. But, life just gets in the way. I have so many things I NEED to be doing, as well as things I WANT to be doing, and I just don't have enough time in the day for everything.

I get held back in the blogging world becuase I feel like every post needs to be perfectly edited and proper, and I just don't have the time or energy for that. I have been loving Facebook. I can post one sentence to sum up how I am feeling, or post pictures with no exlanation at all. It just doesnt seem to demand as much.

However, I want to save some of these memories and I have no doubt that Facebook is not the best way to do that. So, I am going to treat my blog like a Facebook. Post whatever little I have time for. Maybe some days (like today) a bit more, but hopefully it will help me to document something.

0 comments: