Monday, July 13, 2009

Blessing Quynn

Yesterday we were able to bless our sweet Quynn. Her blessing was so special and I was grateful that Gary could give her the blessing. We have gone through so much to get her here but she is worth every bit of the struggle. After the blessing her aunt Brooke stayed and got some cute pictures of her.



















8 comments:

Rindee said...

Darling pictures, Amidey! Asleep, and awake. Quinn looks like she fits right in your family. What a doll. Gary did give a beautiful blessing.

I love your new do, too. Your hair looks great!

Zach and Sarah said...

Cah-yute! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Suzy Q said...

Congrats! Wish we could have been there. What's that baby doing trying to pick up her head already?!?! So cute!

OldBoatGuy said...

She is a beauty!!!! And so are you, Amidey!!!!!!!

Amberlyn said...

Congratulations!!! The blessing was beautiful. I love how special and perfect her name is!!! The first thing I noticed at church was your new hair cut!!! Cute!!!

Another great photo shoot for baby Quynn. I especially love the one with you and the sunset!!! How fun!!!

Daniel and Bonnie Farnsworth said...

Beautiful pictures!! Little Quynn is so so sweet. It was nice to be there for her blessing. My kiddos had lots of fun playing at your house with their cousins.

Britt said...

She's beautiful! No surprise there - she's an Angelsey.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Those photos are incredible!