I am starting a blog for the first time and quite honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. I figure I'd better just start somewhere. If anyone has any tips feel free to share them!
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
Life isn't just waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain.
I am starting a blog for the first time and quite honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. I figure I'd better just start somewhere. If anyone has any tips feel free to share them!
Posted by Crazy Lady at 4:40 PM
Labels: First Post
2 comments:
Yay Amidey! Welcome to the blogging world. I love your family picture with everyone jumping. So creative. I'll be looking forward to your report of your upcoming dance recital!
AWRIGHT!
Now I can razz you online as well as in person.
Life is good.
Post a Comment