I know, I know, I know. I am a huge blogging SLACKER!!! I admit it. To be honest I have lost all ambition to do pretty much anything. No, I'm not depressed just very very pregnant.
I did want to remind anyone who actuallly still checks this thing that the dance recital is this weekend (Saturday April 25th at 5pm). This is the one area I have really tried not to slack in and have worked hard to make a good show. I just hope they don't all dance like a bunch of fat old pregnant ladies.
Our theme is "Change the World". The music is really fun this time and so are the costumes and decorations. I will NOT be dancing. I have had nightmares about my water breaking during the recital. And nightmares that the baby just decides to come right then and I have to deliver right there in front of 200 people.
As for future posts, I will not make any promises. I do plan to at least blog some pictures of this baby when it decides to make its appearance into the world. But other than that, we'll just have to wait and see.
Good luck to all you bloggers and if you are in the area and can make it I would love to see you at the recital.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago

3 comments:
I am so bummed I can't help out. I would have LOVED it! Please remember me the next time you need a helper. I'll be there! Good luck with the recital!
It's fun to hear from you. I've missed you.
You need to take a big long BREAK!
Like I said before, growing a baby takes everything out of you!
And I really think you should plaster that cute (I was going to say ginormous) belly of yours with a smile. Everyone would get a kick out of it!!!
No, you are not ginormous, it's just a fun word to use. I'm always ginormous when I'm pregnant, and stay that way oh, FOREVER!!!!
Post a Comment