I am running around like a mad woman trying to get too much done today and decided to check some blog action (efficient, I know), but I am glad. Thanks for the video...good stuff.
I am The Crazy Lady! I am married and I have SIX kids. I used to run a dance school in my home but for now I am a stay at home mom. Juggling 6 kids and a very busy husband is enough to make anyone loose their mind, but we just keeping dancing together through life. Please leave a sweet comment on my blog, it makes me feel special.
3 comments:
I am running around like a mad woman trying to get too much done today and decided to check some blog action (efficient, I know), but I am glad. Thanks for the video...good stuff.
Okay that's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Dude! I am still giggling over this. Must go watch it again...
ah! Your word verifier says: "sallyzag" hee hee!
I caught this one day on AFV (or one of those...)
Poor Frogs - did you notice how eager they were to get away? Are you as surprised as me that they were still alive?
Post a Comment